(Source: our-empty-land, via noenkeksi)
How NASA might build its very first warp drive
A few months ago, physicist Harold White stunned the aeronautics world when he announced that he and his team at NASA had begun work on the development of a faster-than-light warp drive. His proposed design, an ingenious re-imagining of an Alcubierre Drive, may eventually result in an engine that can transport a spacecraft to the nearest star in a matter of weeks — and all without violating Einstein’s law of relativity.
HOLY SHIT WARP DRIVE IS PLAUSIBLE AGAIN
I think I’ll give this ‘Mass Effect’ game a try…
Biology gives you a brain. Life turns it into a mind. — Jeffrey Eugenides, Middlesex (via krysanteemi)
(Source: brigidisthenewblack, via krysanteemi)
(Source: wowgalaxydust, via lirlys)
Rockstar Games registers new ‘Bully’ trademark
Take-Two Interactive recently filed a new trademark in Europe for Bully Bullworth Academy: Canis Canem Edit.
POKEMON ON KOMMAND EVERY DAY in DECEMBER EXTRA XTREME
I’ll just use this handy TEXT POST… as my NEXT POST!
Here’s the days right here:
- favorite bird pokemon
- favorite legendary dog (entei, suicune, raikou)
- favorite baby pokemon
- favorite pokemon to use in battle (assuming you play pokemon currently or remember your favorite from the last time you did — if not, uh, make something else up for the 21st.)
- the pokemon you think is the coolest-looking
- favorite pokemon design
- favorite legendary pokemon
- it’s christmas! draw something christmasy.
- favorite pokemon created in some way by humans, in-universe. (it’s the day after christmas! hooray consumerism!)
- favorite single-stage pokemon. (one that doesn’t evolve.)
- the pokemon you think is cutest (forgive me with these few, I’m running out of ideas)
- the pokemon you think is scariest
- the pokemon you think is most badass
- save your all-time favorite pokemon for last! draw a cool picture of it.